Waves Complete v9.6 2016.10.10 OffLine Win OSX
12 Oct 2016 | WiN: 1.74 GB | MAC: 1.72 GB
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Wаves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, Wаves Bundles feature the best of Wаves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
What's new (October 10th, 2016)
- MultiRack SoundGrid 9.80 for DiGiCo: Installer bug fixes
- CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76: Added control mapping for Avid S3 and S6 control surfaces
- Abbey Road Plates: ANALOG control now works properly.
- Codex, Element, GTR, GTR-Solo and Electric 88 Apps: Fixed corrupted output channel names in the menu with over 64 channels.
- Codex, Element, GTR, GTR-Solo and Electric 88 Apps: Changing sample rate from the audio device will no longer cause the apps to hang.
- Kramer Master Tape: Improved smoothing of sound changes while adjusting controls and during automation.
- Electric 88 Piano: Fixed automation related bugs.
- Electric 88 Piano: Latency is now correctly reported.
- Electric 88 Piano: Sustain pedal orders (on/off) are now saved when recording in Studio One.
- Electric 88 Piano: Fixed crashes while running on Mac OS X in Hungarian.
- IR-1, IR-360, IR-L, IR-Live: ANALOG control now works properly.
- Nx Virtual Mix Room: Fixed crashes in Final Cut Pro during Nx calibration.
- H-Comp: Clicking with the mouse on control scale marks now works well.
- MIDI now works well on all instruments under Digital Performer.
- Fixed possible crashes in Samplitude and Sequoia during initial plugins scan.