Embertone Jug Drums COMPLETE KONTAKT DVDR
What happens when you lock two sound designers in a space with 5 water jugs, 5 microphones, a laptop and an audio interface? Pure #[email protected] magic, that's what! With oodles of round robins, 4 different playing styles, and a dynamic range equipped to shake things up, you're going to love this instrument... It's a new angle on the concept of "epic drumming".
The 4 playing styles are mapped out equally over 4 octaves. From highest to lowest they are: 1) Hand (muted) 2) Hand (ring out) 3) Timpani Mallet 4) Stick. This instrument is FUN to play, just try not to waste too much time noodling around with it.
The FULL version of Jug Drums is a set of 5 instruments: Soprano, Tenor, Alto, Bass and Contra Bass. We recorded these suckers with three mic positions: 2 far mics, 2 mid mics, and our favorite... 1 SUPER CLOSE mic practically inside the drum. You can adjust all three independently- to get exactly the sound you want!
Our custom arpeggiator, beautifully scripted by Andreas Lemke (the scripting genius behind almost everything we do), is soo much fun to play with. It can help you inject energy into your music in seconds! A full preset system gives you the ability to create and save your own arp settings, and 50 factory presets to inspire you. Our custom-programmed randomization, humanization system will keep your patterns from sounding like computerized mechadrums.
- 5 Separate Jug Drums with MIC POSITION CONTROL
- 20 NKI files + more than 30 MULTIS
- 6,000 [email protected]#%ing Samples (!!)
- 900 MB installed, 840 MB .rar download
- Download from our web-server, nothing fancy (we're broke too, man!)
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24-bit stereo
- Kontakt 4.2 (Full Retail) is 32/64-bit, MAC/PC compatible
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2 or later full retail versions required..
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
- Runs as a stand-alone application, VST® or Audio Units plug-in, RTAS® under Pro Tools 7/8 . Minimum: Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM or Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended!